We produce video-rich communication campaigns for large organisations. Our campaigns inspire people to learn, lead and achieve their best.
Founded in 2012 by Oliver Rowe and Glyn Williams, our clients include Barclays, British Gas, RSA, O2, SABMiller and Transport for London. In 2014 we won the EVCOM Clarion Grand Prix award for our launch campaign for Centrica’s ‘Ignite’ fund.
We aim to continually raise the bar in corporate communication and produce work that’s recognised for its humanity, wit and truthfulness. Graphic design is a crucial element of how we do this. Strong visual communication makes our proposals, campaigns and marketing materials effective and memorable.
The role will initially focus on…
- Creating visual identities for people-related initiatives, such as values, behaviours, etc
- Branding internal comms channels, events and initiatives (i.e. leadership development programmes, microsites, conferences, etc)
- Creating infographics for use across various materials
- Concepting and storyboarding live action and animated films
- Designing proposal and pitch documents and materials
- Creating marketing materials for Belong (i.e. HTML emails, postcards, booklets)
We’re looking for someone with…
- An obsession with clear, beautiful and original design
- A curious, inventive mind who can research a brief, gather references and brainstorm ideas
- The confidence and verbal skills to present rough sketches and developed concepts to colleagues and clients
- Experience of interpreting corporate brand guidelines
- Plenty of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- AfterFX experience is a bonus, but motion graphics will not be the main part of the role.
- Digital design (particularly website and app design) also a bonus.
If this was a dating site, we’d say we were looking for someone…
- Friendly and fun who works hard but also enjoys a good laugh with their colleagues
- Able to summon up reserves of patience and grit when presented with unmovable deadlines at short notice
- Resistant to corporate jargon but not averse to putting on a shirt for the sake of the occasional meeting in a corporate HQ
Salary: based on experience
Experience: minimum one year
Benefits include: pension scheme, private healthcare
Position available: immediately
Please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27th February, 2015.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age